MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN 22
“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods
which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose
land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”.
Man can choose Christ or he can reject him. He can come to Christ or he can stay with satan. He can
serve Christ or he can serve the devil. Man sets on the throne of his own will as supreme judge.
What are some of the choices that men must make?
1. IT IS A CHOICE BETWEEN “TWO MASTERS” Jesus Christ and Satan
1. It is a choice between Christ possessing all loveliness and Satan possessing all hatefulness.
a. It is a choice between Christ the “Saviour”, and Satan the “Destroyer.”
b. It is a choice between Christ who “Loves you and will save you,” and Satan, the devil who “Hates
you and will Destroy you.”
JESUS SAID, “No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other.”
Which master will you choose?
2. IT IS A CHOICE BETWEEN “TWO DEATHS”
1. It is a choice between the death of the Righteous and the death of the Wicked.
a. MOSES SAID, “Let me did the death of the righteous.” Numbers 23:10
b. How do you want to die. “lost or saved?”
c. Do you want to DIE like Lazarus or the rich man? Which death will you choose, righteous or wicked?
3.IT IS A CHOICE BETWEEN “TWO RESURRECTIONS”
1. The saved dead will be resurrected, and the lost dead will be resurrected.
a. The saved will be resurrected unto life.
b. The lost will be resurrected unto damnation. JESUS SAID, “They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil.
unto the resurrection of damnation.” John 5:29.
c. Resurrected unto damnation. Awful thought. YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN RESURRECTION (Life or
4. IT IS A CHOICE BETWEEN “TWO JUDGMENTS”
1. If you have been born again, you will be judged as a son at the judgment seat of Christ. Romans 14.10.
a. It will be a judgment of works, not of salvation.
b. If you die without Christ as your Saviour, you will be judged at the white throne, as a rebel and a lost
sinner. You choose your own judgment.
5. IT IS A CHOICE BETWEEN “TWO ETERNAL DESTINIES”
1. Dear friend, Jesus Christ has done all that he can do. Until you make the next move.